Part Time position working an average of 15-25 hours per week
- Must be 17 or older with a worker’s permit
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be working towards or possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have weekend and week night availability
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be able to grasp concepts quickly and be able to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of figure skating and hockey is helpful but not necessary
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Skate Rental, Front Desk, Ice Patrol, Scorekeeper
- General customer service – interacting with customers, answering phones, program registrations
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility
- Ensuring the safety and satisfaction of our guests using excellent customer service skills
- Hours for these positions range from 5am to 1:30am (opening, midday, and closing shifts).
- We do not have any openings for people looking to only work Mon-Fri daytime hours.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered or kept on file for future reference.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Score keep for Greensboro Adult Hockey League
Games are evenings, 7 days a week!
Pay rate is $15 per game
- Keeping track of rosters, running scoreboard and entering scoring/penalty information into Pointstreak computer.