Public Skating Sessions
- Each session is 2 hours. Skate rental is included in ticket price.
- Sessions are capped at 75 skaters, and each skater is allotted two non-skating spectators.
- Masks are required for all skaters. Review our COVID-19 Health and Safety page for more details.
- Skaters will be asked to leave the ice surface at the end of their scheduled session, and leave the facility within 15 minutes of the conclusion of their scheduled session to allow for cleanup and the next session of skaters to enter.
Visit the Ice Hub to see session times and availability!
All ticket purchases are FINAL.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the session you registered for, you may switch to another session on a different day, provided that space is available. Please call 336-852-1515 to switch sessions.
- In the event of COVID-related illnesses, please e-mail our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing a crowd? Groups of 10 or more skaters receive a 15% group discount!
Groups registering together (or purchasing tickets together) will receive a 15% discount