Public Skating Sessions
- Each session is 2 hours. Skate rental is included in ticket price.
- All skaters, spectators, guests, etc must wear a mask while in the facility. Review our COVID-19 Health and Safety page for details on our current COVID-19 policies.
- Skaters will be asked to leave the ice surface at the end of their scheduled session, and leave the facility within 15 minutes of the conclusion of their scheduled session to allow for cleanup and the next session of skaters to enter.
Visit the Ice Hub to see session times and availability!
- In the event that you are unable to attend the session you registered for, you may switch to another session on a different day, provided that space is available. Please call 336-852-1515 to switch sessions.
- In the event of COVID-related illnesses, please e-mail our admin team at email@example.com
Bringing a crowd? Groups of 10 or more skaters receive a 15% group discount!
Groups of 10 skaters or more registering together (or purchasing tickets together) will receive a 15% discount! Purchase tickets through the Ice Hub to save yourself time!