Public Skating Sessions
- Each session is 2 hours. Skate rental is included in ticket price.
- Sessions are capped at 75 skaters, and each skater is allotted one spectator.
- Masks are required both on and off the ice.
- Come early to get checked in, have your temperature checked, and answer our health screening questions.
- Skaters will be asked to promptly leave the ice surface at the end of their scheduled session, and leave the facility within 15 minutes of the conclusion of their scheduled session to allow for cleanup and the next session of skaters to enter.
- Make sure to review our Public Skating Protocol before registering!
Visit the Ice Hub to see session times and availability!
All ticket purchases are FINAL.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the session you registered for, you may switch to another session on a different day, provided that space is available. Please call 336-852-1515 to switch sessions.
- In the event of COVID-related illnesses, please e-mail our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not offering group rates or birthday parties at this time.
Please check back in the future for more information.