Join us for PUBLIC SKATING starting this FRIDAY!!!
Friday (Nov. 20th), 8:30p-10:30p
Saturday (Nov. 21st) 1:30p-3:30p
- Ticket price is $15 per skater and includes skate rental for all ages.
- Each session is 2 hours.
- Each session has a max capacity of 75 skaters
- Face Masks are mandatory both on and off the ice. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- 1 spectator per skater, no exceptions!!!
- All skaters and spectators must be checked in, have temperature checked and answer health screening questions to enter the facility. Arrive up to 1 hr prior to the start of the session to get checked in. Doors will open 25 minutes prior to the start of each session.
Wondering how we’re keeping our skaters safe? Visit our COVID-19 Health and Safety page for more information.
Welcome to the Greensboro Ice House!
The Greensboro Ice House opened in the fall of 1997. We are located near the Wendover Avenue exit off of I-40.
We are a multipurpose organization open year round that offers skating to the public, youth and adult hockey, learn to skate classes, figure skating, birthday parties, day camps, group outings, broomball, and private rentals. Our facility is equipped with rental skates, a concession stand, four locker rooms with showers, a women’s locker room, two multipurpose birthday party rooms, three birthday party booths, a mezzanine viewing area, and pro shop with skate sharpening. Our staff is excited to serve you!
We are the home of the Greensboro Youth Hockey Association, who offers learn to play hockey and house leagues; Triad Hockey Alliance, a joint venture between Greensboro Youth Hockey and Winston Salem Youth Hockey provides travel leagues for our youth. We are also the home of Summit Figure Skating Club.