Welcome to the Greensboro Ice House Protocol and Procedure Page.
These protocols are in place to maintain our Health and Safety standards, as well as our rink rules and policies.
Select the program protocol most relevant to your upcoming session, or scroll down for our general FAQ.
- Be required to wear a face mask to check-in and enter the facility
- Be processed through a temperature check and health screening at the check-in table in order to enter the building.
- If skaters are walking into the building with skates, remember skate guards!
- Skaters are encouraged to use the restroom prior to arrival.
- Bring their own pre-filled water bottle.
Other information to know prior to arrival:
- Skaters may enter with two (2) spectators.
- Remote spectators are encouraged to utilize LiveBarn, our live streaming video system. Use promo code 4da5-ed17 to receive 10% off your subscription.
- Skaters must practice social distancing while on the ice and may not congregate.
- Skaters must immediately dispose of tissues into trash receptacles
- There is no lost and found at this time, so be sure to collect all belongings at the end of your session.